Pastels are usually all about getting your hands dirty but not with Derwent Pastel Pencils. The wide colour strip is powdery and soft so mixing and blending is really easy and because it is encased in wood you get the pastel effect without the mess (if you can resist using your fingers to blend!). Pastel Pencils 36 tin contains the following colours: Vanilla, Process Yellow, Naples Yellow, Spectrum Orange, Cadmium Red, Raspberry, Flesh, Crimson, Magenta, Violet, Dioxazine Purple, Ultramarine, Cornflower Blue, Cerulean Blue, Cyan, Prussian Blue, Indigo, Forest Green, Pea Green, Green Oxide, May Green, Ionian Green, Olive Green, Sepia, Burnt Umber, Raw Umber, Yellow Ochre, Chocolate, Dark Sangiune, Terracotta, French Grey Dark, French Grey Light, Aluminium Grey, Graphite Grey, Carbon Black and Titanium White.
- Rounded palette of 90 full strength colours and natural tints available individually or in convenient tins of 12, 24, 36 and 72 and a wooden box of 90 pencils.
- The vast range of colours available allow artists to layer colours on top of each other in order to create new tints and hues.
- Can be easily mixed and blended.
- Suitable for all types of pastel work.
- Ideal for creating crisp, fine lines and detailed pastel studies